Click here for the slideshow from Scholarships 101
- Free money!
- Requirements for each scholarship must be met (academic, background, need, athletic, and/or program of study).
- Bright Futures (FFAA) : Florida scholarship program
- Pasco Education Foundation : Pasco County scholarships
- WCHS PTSA (Parent Teacher Student Association) also offers a $500 scholarship. To be eligible, you must be a member of the WCHS PTSA and you must have completed the Pasco Education Foundation application (above).
- NCAA Eligibility Center : Athletic scholarships
- WCHS Local Scholarships : List of locally offered scholarships prepared by Career Specialist with scholarships from organizations that have notified our school directly.
Sites to search for Scholarships:
- Finding Money For College
- Scholarship Monkey
- Scholarships 4 Students
- Athletic Scholarships
- Florida Trend’s NEXT
- Scholarships for Hispanics
- United Negro College Fund
- Weird Scholarships
- College Scholarship
- Free money!
- Provided by state and national sources.
- Amounts vary based on need, school cost, and/or enrollment status.
- Example: First Generation Matching Grant Program
- Borrowed money!
- Students or parents can borrow money to help pay for a student’s college, university, or career and technical education.
- Must be repaid with interest.
- Example: Federal Perkins Loans