Student schedules, emergency cards, and parent consent forms will be available via the parent portal on 7/31/24.  Create a parent portal at


Click HERE to access the 2017-2018 WCHS School Improvement Plan.

Click HERE to access the 2017-2018 Dress Code!


Bullying happens when someone hurts or scares another person on purpose. The person being bullied has a hard time defending himself or herself. Usually, bullying happens over and over. Sometimes bullying is easy to notice, such as with hitting or name-calling, and other times it’s hard to see, such as with leaving a person out or saying mean things behind someone’s back. Both boys and girls bully, and both boys and girls get bullied.

Bullying is not fair, and it hurts.

Click on the links below for more information and to stop bullying NOW.
What Can Students Do
What Should I Do If I’m Bullied?
Prevent Cyberbullying: Top Ten Tips for Teens
Responding to Cyberbullying: Top Ten Tips for Teens
What to Do if Your Child is Being Bullied

Click HERE for the latest “Just for Parents” newsletter produced by the Florida Department of Education. This month’s issue focuses on Bullying Prevention.



How can I volunteer at WCHS?
We welcome volunteers! The school district requires that you register here first. Your application will be valid through the current school year.

How do new students enroll?
New student registration will take place Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM – 10:30 AM. New students must be accompanied by their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) in order to register. Registration packets are available at the front desk if you wish to complete the paperwork ahead of time prior to registering.

How do I know if my son or daughter is zoned for WCHS?
You can view this page to determine which high school your child is zoned to attend.

If I want my child to attend WCHS, but I do not live within the boundaries, what can I do?
The Pasco County School District offers School Choice, an opportunity for parents to choose their child’s school. Information about this service can be found here on the district website.

What is the procedure for picking up students at the end of the school day?
The parent pickup loop is located in the large loop just south of the main office, in front of building 300. Please DO NOT pick up students in front of the Administration Building, on Wells Road or in front of the 200 Building. When you enter the loop please pull up to the farthest spot available in front of the 300 Building and have your child meet you there. DO NOT park in the drive or entry way (approach) to the loop. Orange cones are put in place to help direct the flow of traffic. Please do not move or ignore the cones. It is also important to be patient when driving on Wells Road. There is always going to be an enormous amount of vehicle traffic in an area where there are three schools. Please abide by all safety rules and regulations of the law when driving in a school zone and on Wells Road. The safety of our students is of the utmost importance. Please help us to keep them safe by following the rules we have set in place.

What do I need to do to ensure that my child’s absence is excused?
Students must bring a note signed by a parent or guardian on the first day of returning to school explaining any absence. Refer to the student code of conduct for acceptable reasons for absences.

How does my son or daughter get make-up work?
Excused absences guarantee students the right to make up work for full credit. The student is responsible for asking the teacher for assignments and make-up tests within two class meetings with the teacher. The teacher shall specify a reasonable period of time for completion of make-up work. In no case shall the time be less than one full calendar day for each day missed.

Where can I smoke or chew tobacco on campus?
WCHS is a tobacco-free school. Students and adults are prohibited from using any tobacco products on campus. Students with tobacco products, smoking or chewing, will face disciplinary action and will receive a citation (ticket) with a monetary penalty. Adults will be warned and/or asked to leave campus.

What does my child need to do before going on a college visit?
Student visits to colleges, universities, vocational programs, military programs, etc., may be approved as school related absences (SRA). Local visits may be arranged after school or on a half-day basis. Younger siblings who may need to go on the visit would receive an excused absence but not an SRA. The student must provide an appointment card from the institution or a communication on institutional letterhead indicating the scheduled appointment. This must be provided to Student Services at least four days prior to the absence. The student will then pick up an approved note from Student Services and show it to each of his / her teachers. This will inform the teachers of the absence and enable the student to obtain work for day(s) missed. Immediately upon return from the visit, the student must provide written verification of the attended appointment to Student Services. B After the student brings in verification of his or her attendance, this will become a SRA. Until there is verification the absence will be treated as an excused absence. When verification is submitted to Student Services, the absence will be changed on the computer and the student will show the verification to his or her teachers. Each situation will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.

How can I become a substitute teacher?
Click here to register with the school district.

What are the school’s policies on student parking, absences, tardies, dress code and use of electronic devices?
Find information about these topics in our Policies section.

My child has a prescribed medication. What do I need to do for him/her to receive it?
Prescription medications are to be delivered to the clinic as soon as the student arrives on campus. Clinic personnel and the student will arrange a schedule to meet the doctor’s written orders, which must also accompany the medications.

My child needs to take an over-the-counter medication. What do I need to do?
Non-prescription medications and/or over-the-counter liquids or pills are not permitted on campus.

How are lockers distributed?
Locker assignments will be made during registration and the first week of the school year. A locker is to be used only by the student to whom it is assigned, and students are encouraged to keep their combination confidential. Students will be assigned a locker in their Learning Community area. Students are responsible for the condition and contents of their lockers. Combination lockers remain the property of Wesley Chapel High School.

Which foods are available for breakfast and lunch in the school cafeteria?
You can view the menus for the current quarter, including classic and alternative combos.