Registration, Withdrawal & Transcript Information


UPDATE: Please reach out to our registrar, Mrs. Denise Garcia at in order to register your student to WCHS.

ALL the required documents for registration, including proof of residency (2), immunizations, and a transcript, report card, withdrawal form with transfer grades from previous school, and a Section 504 Plan if applicable, must be completed in full to regsiter.

For Special Education/Exceptional Students (ESE), we must have a copy of the current IEP or EP as well as a Psychological Report either prior to or at the time of registration. If we do not have this paperwork during registration, we will not be able to register the student.

NOTE: if you are not the biological parent(s), please bring court-ordered legal guardianship paperwork to the registration. Also, if there are any custody issues, please bring applicable copies of court paperwork, divorce decree, no contact orders, etc. 

Please read the following options carefully and select the option that applies to you:

Currently Enrolled WCHS Students

Former Students and Graduates

Students who graduated more than 5 years ago, click the following button to request a transcript: