Quick Links to Wesley Chapel Information
• Successful completion of a minimum of two (2) complete semesters at WCHS
• No EOY grade lower than a B in any English course or Language Arts-related elective
• 3.0 or higher cumulative weighted GPA
• Completed application with four (4) teacher recommendations (two past, two present; at least two of the four recommendations must be teachers of English, Literature, or English-related courses)—DUE BY November 21, 2014.
• Payment of nonrefundable annual dues (includes national member installation fee, T-shirt, and NEHS pins/certificates/ cords): $25. Due by 12/4/14 for all applicants who receive notification of acceptance into the honor society.
The Chapter Installation, Office Installation, and New Member Induction will be January 9, 2015 at 6:00 pm in the Media Center.
Click HERE to download the application form.
Click HERE to download the teacher recommendation form.
Want to know more about the National Honor Society?
Click HERE for details. Applications for new members are due to Ms. Rice in room 407 by October 14th, and are available by clicking HERE.
Also, dues are $25 and are due to Ms. Rice by October 14th along with shirt size.
The District School Board of Pasco County has instituted a new policy for the use of Wireless Communication Devices during the school year. Please click HERE to read how it applies to WCHS students and what consequences will be administered for violating the policy.
Do you have questions about your child’s bus transportation or other related issues? Click HERE for Transportation Call Center numbers.
InSync contains more than 1,200 academic activities aligned with Common Core State Standards in language arts, math, science, and social studies. Resources can be viewed – or listened to – in English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole. This is a one-of-a kind tool for homework help, test prep, and college and career readiness. Click HERE for a downloadable information flyer.
To access, please click on the InSync logo above. The district code is PASCO. Everything is free to parents, students, and teachers in Pasco County Public Schools.